Important to learn these codesEdit
- 1-18=Need back up.
- 1-17=Abandon squad.(hopefuly never use this one).
- 3-19=Use Rocket Launcher.
- 4-45=Abandon weapon if out of ammo.
- 4-46=Need ammo.
- 7-94=Means Permission to join a different squad.
- 8-80=Abandon vehicle.
- 10-10=Should we go on with the mission.
- 10-20=Permission to stop the mission.
- 10-30=Man injured.
- 10-40=Man dead.
Thanks for your time.Edit
- Whats the point of this? Why not just say, "I need backup"? Lieutenant Dan 22:43, November 19, 2009 (UTC)